These darling troll headbands were made by Michele Leigh Barney! You could make them for event prefers, playing dress-up, etc! They actually stand up as well!
- Cut around 20 items of silk (3 in or 6 in doesn’t matter).
- Cut 12 inch items as well as fold them in half.
- Loophole them around the difficult headband and also draw them tight.
- Use fold over elastic as a Hair tie and also to provide it that troll appearance.
- Glue the flexible in position.
- Glue on matching decorations.
- These are simply too innovative! She sells these on her Facebook if you are interested!